- You using our website or sharing any of your personal information, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
- Website: The content and information of this website is relating to our Company and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates (“IDS”).
How We Collect Information About You:
- IDS collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website or avail any of the product services provided by us. You may provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, other contact and demographic information when you contact with IDS services.
- We collect the information electronically by means of cookies.
- In addition to the information that the Company elicits from you, you are free to volunteer any other information that you feel that the Company needs to know. Moreover, you may provide your personal information in connection with sending an e-mail or message, logging complaints, when you use our service. The security and confidentiality as per this Policy is guaranteed to the information that the Company directly seeks from you
- When you set up an account at our web portal to use our service, you are required to provide us certain details. You can also create your Username and Password and provide those to us.
What Information We Collect:
- Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, age and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers
- KYC documents
- Login Credentials – User Name & Password
- IP Address
- Location of user
Use of Data: Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, complaints, queries and to develop, customizing future, to improve our service in order to provide better services and other benefits to our customer.
- We may use the Information for customer verification, advising on the provision of products and services, for personalization of products or services, marketing or promotion of our products.
- To process personal information necessary for the performance of a contract and providing the services:
- We may be required to share your information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and provide us your consent to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law.
- You understand that Company may use your Information for the purpose of statistical analysis and for creation of data (“Statistical Information”), which does not contain your name and contact details.
- You also agree and provide consent to us to collect, store, process, transfer and share your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in promotion and offers.