- You using our website or sharing any of your personal information, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
- Website: The content and information of this website is relating to our Company and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates (“IDS”).
How We Collect Information About You:
- IDS collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit our website or avail any of the product services provided by us. You may provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, other contact and demographic information when you contact with IDS services.
- We collect the information electronically by means of cookies.
- In addition to the information that the Company elicits from you, you are free to volunteer any other information that you feel that the Company needs to know. Moreover, you may provide your personal information in connection with sending an e-mail or message, logging complaints, when you use our service. The security and confidentiality as per this Policy is guaranteed to the information that the Company directly seeks from you
- When you set up an account at our web portal to use our service, you are required to provide us certain details. You can also create your Username and Password and provide those to us.
What Information We Collect:
- Personal Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, age and physical address, email addresses, and telephone numbers
- KYC documents
- Login Credentials – User Name & Password
- IP Address
- Location of user
Use of Data: Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, complaints, queries and to develop, customizing future, to improve our service in order to provide better services and other benefits to our customer.
- We may use the Information for customer verification, advising on the provision of products and services, for personalization of products or services, marketing or promotion of our products.
- To process personal information necessary for the performance of a contract and providing the services:
- We may be required to share your information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of offences. You agree and provide us your consent to disclose your information, if so required under the applicable law.
- You understand that Company may use your Information for the purpose of statistical analysis and for creation of data (“Statistical Information”), which does not contain your name and contact details.
- You also agree and provide consent to us to collect, store, process, transfer and share your personal information (including sensitive personal information) with third parties or service providers for the purposes as set out in promotion and offers.
Promotions and Offers: We search for merchants who sponsor promotions, offer prizes (Contests), give our customers great facilities or make available other valuable offers that we believe may be of interest to our customers. When we find such merchants, we may provide to them the means via our website, mail, or email to contact you about their offers.
- The email address or telephone number/s you provide will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to the services provided by IDS and its partners.
- When we share Personal Information with third party service providers, we would try to ensure that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this Policy.
- If you refuse consent for processing your personal information for the mentioned purposes, in this subsection, you will not be significantly hindered in your use of the service. Refusing or withdrawing consent thus has no significant negative effects on your use of the service.
- Our cookies cannot and do not retrieve any other data from your hard drive or pass on computer/mobile viruses. If you are just accessing our app, a cookie identifies your browser and user id (and not your identity).
How we store the information we collect:
- We store the information which you have provided to us and the information we collect electronically in our computer databases. We own, maintain and operate our computer servers containing our databases. Access to our computer servers is controlled by firewalls and security gatekeepers.
How is my information protected?
- Your information is password-protected. In order to maintain this protection, we caution you not to provide your password to anyone. We do not give your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you share your computer/mobile with other people, you lock your app or sign off when your session is completed. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer/mobile with someone else or are using a computer/mobile in a public place like a library.
- Your consent to personal data collection and processing may be revoked by notifying us via our contact page. For users below the age of 16, the consent should be provided by the holder of parental responsibility of the child.
This website is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation or inducement of any kind to create a Business Relationship with the Company, its employees, and its members or affiliates. Company does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based solely upon viewing this website.
If you continue viewing this website of the Company you acknowledge to having read, understood and agreed to the content of “Disclaimer” & “T&C” tab of this website.