Be it a fine dining restaurant, F&B or QSR outlet, the restaurant industry in general has been impacted by many technology solutions. These solutions are essential to automate operations and to serve their patrons efficiently. Therefore, operators are now keen on adopting technology solutions including restaurant management system and e-menu app.
Restaurant industry in India
According to National Restaurant Association of India (NRAI), the Indian food service market is expected to grow to INR 4,98,130 crores by 2021. The same figure stood at INR 3,09,110 crores in 2013. Since the number of food service outlets is set to grow big in coming years; it would lead to fierce competition. As a consequence, operators and owners need to do adopt new age software solutions to stay profitable in the long run.
Streamline operations with restaurant management system
Restaurant owners should streamline operations to improve their outlets’ overall capabilities. At the same time, they must ensure optimized use of manpower, too. Moreover, they also need to focus on high class guest service. Hence, they must review many benefits of restaurant management system like FortuneNEXT 6i R&B. They can use this software to access business critical reports like –
- Cashier report
- Sales by item
- Ledger balance
- Cost-centre consumption summary
- Daily transaction check list for recipes
- Receipt register
- Aging summary
- Cost report by kitchen
- Recipe check-list
Users can leverage restaurant management software to have efficient control over their production costs. Consequently, it helps them in preventing revenue leakage and pilferage.
‘Serve it Right’ with e-menu app
Today, diners like to place their orders using smartphones or tablets that are powered by e-menu app. E-menu app like Easy Dine from IDS Next has all the features to provide great dining experiences. Restaurant owners should adopt Easy Dine to focus solely on guest service. Some of the major highlights of Easy Dine e-menu app are –
- Wireless order taking: Steward can take orders from diners and can sends the KOT to the kitchen directly. Thus, it eliminates error that happens during manual order taking process.
- Offline sync: Users can take orders from guests who are outside the Wi-Fi coverage area. Later, they can process the same order to send the KOT directly once they are in the coverage are.
- Open table/floating guests: Restaurant staff can tag moving guests as tables to take order.
- Modifiers:Open pre-defined modifiers or new modifiers to make sure that the guests’ requirements are taken care of. Set modifier messages like ‘spicy’, ‘less spicy’ and ‘no cheese’ etc.
- Happy Hours: It helps steward and guests to know discounts offered on food and beverages under happy hours. Thus, it ensure increased sales.
To know more about our restaurant management system and e-menu app, write us as email@example.com. We will organize free demo for you.
Latest posts by Manoj Mohanty (see all)
- Top 4 challenges for the hotel industry and how to handle them - June 16, 2017
- Significance of Restaurant Management System - April 21, 2017
- Does Your Hotel PMS Software Help You Become GST Compliant? - March 27, 2017