TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please take a few minutes to read the following policy so that you understand how we treat your personal information. Please read these conditions carefully before using this our web portal idsnext.com (“website”). By using our website, you signify your agreement to be bound by these conditions.
- In addition, when you use any current or future web service, you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that updated web service.
Our policies may change:
- This is our current privacy and security policy, but we reserve the right to change this policy at any time without any prior intimation. You should check this terms and conditions periodically. If our policies regarding collection, storage and usage of your information is changed, the information collected under prior policies will continue to be governed by the new policies.
Copyright, authors’ rights and database rights:
- All content included in this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of IDS Next Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is to be protected by India and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws.
Governing law and Jurisdiction:
- These terms & conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore only.