- The Platform is operated and owned by IDS Next Business Solutions Pvt Ltd, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at #490, 80 feet main road, HMT Layout, RT Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Our policies may change:
- In addition, when you use any current or future web service, you will also be subject to the terms, guidelines and conditions applicable to that updated web service.
Use of Platform and Services:
- You shall not host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and which you do not have any right to;
- You agree to not provide User Content that is defamatory, libellous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive content whether or not such material may be protected by law. IDS may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove User Content, at IDS sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- Infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, “password mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- The Service is not available for use by persons under the age of 18. You may not authorize third parties to use your Account, and you may not allow persons under the age of 18.
- You are responsible for obtaining the internet connectivity to use the Services. You shall bear the costs incurred to access and use the Platform and avail the Services and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees.
- We endeavour to make the Platform available to during Merchant working hours. However, we do not represent that access to the Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
- We do not warrant that the Platform will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipmen